Vietnam visa - vietnam visa online - vietnam visa fee

Category: Rush Vietnam Visa

Vietnam visa - vietnam visa online - vietnam visa fee
Sep 20 2011

United Kingdom Visa Information

united kingdom visa information

Who requires a visa?

The following persons need a visa for the United Kingdom:

(a) Nationals or citizens of the following countries or territorial entities:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape , Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cuba, Democratic, Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea (North), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Sao Tome e Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan,Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, The territories formerly comprising the socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia

(b) Persons who hold passports or travel documents issued by the former Soviet Union or by the former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.

(c) Stateless persons.

(d) Persons who hold non-national documents.

What documents will be required?

You should have the following documents when coming to the United Kingdom as a visitor:

– a letter from your employer granting leave of absence from your job for a specified period. The letter should also say how long you have been employed by that employer, in what job(s) and should indicate when you are expected back at work;
– if you are self-employed, evidence of your business activities and financial standing;
– evidence of any property you own in your home country;
– if you are a student, a letter from your school or college stating which course you are on, its start and finish dates and the dates of the holiday period during which you intend to visit the United Kingdom;
– it will also help if you can show that you have family or social ties and responsibilities to return to;
– evidence of any firm travel plans you have made;
– bank statements going back over a period of several months; and
– evidence of savings available to you.

You should check before you travel to see if you need a visa. If you regularly visit the United Kingdom for business you can apply for a multiple-entry visa as a visitor that is valid for two, five or 10 years. For more information on visas contact your nearest embassy or consulate.
Time required to issue visa:

Contact nearest Consulate for further information.

How do I apply?

You can apply in a number of ways, for example, by post, by courier, in person and online. Staff at the visa application centres will tell you about the ways in which you can apply.

Some visa sections will only accept applications made online. To find out if you can apply for your visa online please contact your nearest consulate.

If you cannot apply online you will need to fill in a visa application form. You can get a form, free of charge from the visa section of your nearest visa application centre.

You can apply for a visit visa or EEA family permit at any visa application centre overseas. If you are applying from within the EEA, you will need to show that you are living legally in an EEA member state. Living legally includes having a visit visa for the member state. For all other types of visa, you should apply in the country of which you are a national or where you legally live.

In some countries, if you are applying for a visa to stay in the UK for more than six months, you may need to be tested for active tuberculosis before we will accept your application. You can find out if you need to be tested by using our Do I need a visa? questionnaire on the homepage of this website, or by contacting your nearest visa application centre.
What is the cost of a visa?

Category – Visit
Single, double and multiple, valid up to 6 months £65
Longer term multiple entry (1, 2, 5 and 10 years) £205
Academic visitor, up to 12 months £65
Family £65
Business £65
Marriage/civil partnership £65
Medical treatment £65
Student visitor, up to 6 months £65
Child visitor £65
Agreed Destination Scheme (ADS), up to 30 days only £65
Joining ship/aircraft £45
Transit £45
Direct Airside Transit (DAT) £45
Visit Overseas Territory £44

Category: Study
Student £99
Student nurse £99
Prospective student £99
Writing up a thesis £99
Chevening Scholarship Free
British Marshall Scholarship Free
Rhodes Scholarship Free
Fulbright Scholarship Free
Chevening Fellowship Free
Exchange student £99
Resitting exams £99
Sabbatical Officer £99
Student dependant £99
Parent of a child at school £205

Category: Employment
Clinical attachment and dental observation £205
PLAB Test £205
Postgraduate doctor £205
Postgraduate dentist £205
Work Permit Holder £205
Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) £205
Training and work experience (TWES) £205
Overseas qualified nurse/midwife £205
Work permit dependant £205
How long is the visa valid for?

6 months or longer, depending on type of visa obtained

Other information:

What will I need to make my application?

This will depend on which category you are applying for entry under. In all cases you will need to make your application online or fill in an application form. You will also need the following.

– Your passport or travel document.
– A recent passport-sized (45mm x 35mm), colour photograph of yourself.
This should be:
– taken against a light coloured background
– clear and of good quality, and not framed or backed
– printed on normal photographic paper, and
– full face and without sunglasses, hat or other head covering unless you wear this for cultural or religious reasons (but             the face must not be covered).
– The visa fee. This cannot be refunded, and you must normally pay it in the local currency of the country where you are applying.
– Supporting documents relevant to your application.

What is ‘biometric’ information?

All UK visa applicants, save for those benefiting from a limited number of exemptions and exceptions, are required to provide biometric data (10-digit fingerscans and a digital photograph) as part of the application process.

You will have to go to your nearest visa application centre in person to provide your biometrics. In those countries where there is no visa application centre, you will need to go to the British mission.

Your visa application will not be processed until you have provided the necessary biometric information. The finger scans are electronic so staff do not need to use any ink, liquid or chemicals. You will have your digital photograph taken at the same time and the whole procedure should take no more than five minutes to complete. You should make sure that you do not have any decoration (such as henna), or any cuts or other markings on your fingertips before having your finger scans. You should also make sure that if you have any cuts and bruises on your face, they have healed or disappeared before you have your photograph taken. Digital photographs must be of your full face and you should not wear sunglasses, a hat or any other head covering (unless you wear it for cultural or religious reasons but the face must not be covered).

What will happen when I make my application?

The Entry Clearance Officer will try to make a decision using your application form and the supporting documents you have provided. If this is not possible, they will need to interview you.

Please check your visa when you get it. You should make sure that:

– your personal details are correct
– it correctly states the purpose for which you want to come to the UK, and
– it is valid for the date on which you want to travel. (You can ask for it to be post-dated for up to three months if you do not plan to travel immediately).

If you think there is anything wrong with your visa, contact the visa section immediately.
Can I extend my stay in the UK?

In some circumstances you may be allowed to stay longer. For example, if you are entering the UK to marry or to enter into a civil partnership with someone who is already present and settled in the UK, you can apply to stay as a husband or wife or civil partner after your marriage or civil partnership has been registered. The UK Border Agency will deal with your application and they can provide more information.
Can I work in UK?

If you are an overseas national who is not settled in the UK and you intend to work in the UK, you must have a work permit unless you are:

– an EEA national
– a Swiss national
– a family member of an EEA or Swiss national who is in the UK exercising their treaty rights or a family member of an EEA or Swiss national who intends to join them in the UK, or is travelling with them to the UK
– a citizen of Gibraltar
– a Commonwealth citizen with permission to stay in the UK on the basis of UK Ancestry
– a seaman under contract to join a ship due to leave British waters
– a person employed as a civilian in NATO Forces
– a person given permission to stay as the dependant of a person settled in the UK
– a dependant under another category (in some cases), or
– a student (in some cases).

If you are on a Student Visa, you can take part-time or holiday work, but you must not:

– work for more than 20 hours a week during term time unless your placement is part of your studies, has been agreed with your educational institution and leads to a degree or qualification awarded by a nationally recognised examining body
– do business, be self-employed or provide services as a professional sportsperson or entertainer, or
– work full-time in a permanent job.

Embassy contact information:

Please contact the nearest UK Embassy for information on what documentation you may require to enter the UK.

Disclaimer: The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, in good faith. The use of this website is at the viewer/user’s sole risk. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners to this website for any errors, omissions, outdated or misleading information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.

Source & Copyright: The source of the above visa and immigration information and copyright owner/s is the:
– The UK Border Agency – URL:
– The British Foreign & Commonwealth Office – URL:

The viewer/user of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources or the user’s own government representatives for the most up-to-date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.

visa service

Sep 19 2011

Latest news about Visa Fee Exemption

latest news about visa fee exemption

Agreements on Vietnam visa exemption has been signed with 55 countries (56 agreements), among 54 agreements has entered into effect except 2 agreements (With Angola and Brazil). Tourists in these countries will be exempted visa for entry, exit and transit. The duration of stay subject to visa exemption begins from the date of entry.

On October 10th to create advantages for tourists come to Vietnam, the latest policy of the visa fee exemption took effect after the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) had issued guidelines on the policy over weekend.

Ngyen Manh Cuong, Director General of VNAT’s signed a document, said that visa fee exemption would be granted between October 10, 2010 and December 31, 2010 to foreigner visitors.

However, it is just granted for those tourists who buy packaged tours from international travel companies who have registered to join the country’s tourism marketing campaign named Viet Nam – Your Destination.
Last month the new policy for international travelers to the country following a request from the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
was announced by the central Government.

The traveler purchase “Vietnam- Your destination” will not be entitled to Vietnam Visa exemption if they purchase “Vietnam – Your Destination” program’s tours but make their tours after December 31.

Last month, over 383,000 tourists in the entire world came to Vietnam, so the total number of foreigners’ arrivals rose more 3.73 million in January and in September it increased more 34.2% year on year.

Sep 19 2011

Some important requirements to get Vietnam visa in China

some important requirements to get vietnam visa in china

you depart from airports in China, they will not accept Vietnam visa on arrival. So, you must take Vietnam visa code What should you do as follows:

It takes only 1 working day (urgent service) 2 working days (normal service) after your final confirmation and payment and provision of adequate information for processing Vietnam Visa to receive your visa approval code, please bring it with your necessary identity documents, original passport valid at least 6 months; 02 regulated sized-photos (2*2 inch) to Vietnam Vietnamese Embassy in China to get your Vietnam Visa. You only need to pay a fee to get stamped on your passport like visa on arrival.

For Vietnamese Embassies’ addresses in China, please have a look at http://www. find a nearest position to deal for convenience.

Option 2
If you depart from another country (not China), the Vietnam visa on arrival will be approved, so please follow some usual procedures:

Apply Vietnam visa online  (which is 20% cheaper than the traditional way)

Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival (Visa to pick up at Vietnam airport)

– Receive the Vietnam Visa approval letter/code after 1 or 2 working days

– Print the approval letter/code to stamp Vietnam visa at Vietnam Visa airports.

Jan 30 2011


picking up service %e2%80%93 pick you up and help you get vietnam visa at the airport

You applied for Vietnam visa online service and got your visa approval letter already. You want to get Vietnam visa on arrival (getting visa stamp at the airport). There are 03 international airports in Vietnam (Noi Bai in Hanoi Capital, Danang in Danang city and Tan Son Nhat in Hochiminh city). You have never gone to Vietnam, you dont know where you can get Vietnam visa stamp? Or in emergency case, you applied Vietnam visa with urgent processing. But you wonder and not sure can you get Vietnam visa stamp in this case.

Please dont worry, offer you picking up service at the airport. Our staff will pick you from the exit door of your airplane, help you get luggage, complete customs procedure and get Vietnam visa stamp. It is quick, legal and very comfortable for you.


1. Picking up service fee is not included your visa stamping fee (US$25/ person for single entry visa, US$50/ person for multiple entries visa.

2. Picking up service of is available at all Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Danang, Hochiminh City).

3. Picking up service is available 24h.

4. Picking up service will be done if you got your approval letter for Vietnam visa. In urgent case, you should have confirmation from our company about your booking.

5. Please remember to send us your exactly flight details to have the best preparation for your trip.

Vietnam visa - vietnam visa online - vietnam visa fee

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Vietnam visa - vietnam visa online - vietnam visa fee